The weather system with the rain stayed with me another day, then I slowly moved north of it and saw the occasional bit of sun. I considered stopping in Abrolhos, but it looked like the coming gale was going to be centered around there, and if I got north fast enough, I would just get strong winds instead of the gale. The latest forecast I have indicates there is now a low over Abrolhos, and it is developing to a gale. I’m pushing to get north, doing a lot of sail changes as it is quite squally (sudden bursts of strong winds) now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *